Vietnam nowadays becomes an attractive destination for people who enter Vietnam for both visiting and working reason. Thanks to new rules of Government, applying a visa is not as difficult as years before. Do not know how to get Vietnam business visa? Just a couple of minutes to read this section, you can simply get a business visa online without any required documents.
- Vietnam Visa Requirement for Thailand Passport Holders 2019
- How to get Vietnam tourist visa in Thailand 2019?
Vietnam business visa, as Vietnam tourist visa, is easy to get. You also can apply for this kind of visa by 2 ways: apply directly at the Embassy/ Consulate or apply online for Visa on Arrival. Vietnam visa business can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entry.
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
How do I get a Vietnam business visa?
In case you do not know how to apply for Vietnam business visa, How to get Vietnam Visa in Thailand? will supply you a detailed guide. The 2 ways are helpful with simple procedures, but online application is preferable today because of its convenience, cheaper and faster.
When applying at the Embassy/ Consulate, you need to prepare these documents, but remember that the requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to the embassy but most of them will be:
- Your original passport with at least 6 months validity according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form
- Letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be granted after 5 to 7 business days.
- Vietnam visa fee in Thailand
Get a Vietnam visa on arrival for business purpose
For short-term business visa valid for 1 month and 3 months
- Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information.
- Double-check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for the visa agent to process your visa application.
- Receive an approval letter within days you choose. Normally, you will receive the approval letter within less than 48 business hours since the payment is verified.
- When you arrive at any Vietnam international airport (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh), please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request. This fee is paid online when you apply for a visa.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa. You must pay BY CASH in USD or VND currency and the credit payment is not accepted.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- The ONLY person who travels by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
Please take notice that the approval letter may include information of other applicants who apply for the visa the same day with you. Don’t be panic when you see there are more than 01 people listed on your letter. If you want a separate visa approval, please send a message when sending the application, no extra fee is required for this request.
For long-term business visa valid for 6 months or 1 year
Long-term business visa service is not widely offered by the visa agent. Just some visa agents submit this kind of visa but please aware that 6 months and a 1-year business visa is not applicable for citizens of Haiti, Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. The required documents are below:
– Passport copy: please send the page containing personal data only to email@example.com
– Proposed date of arrival: your visa starts validity from this date.
– Name of embassy/consulate where you want to collect visa stamp (In case you want to get visa on arrival at the airport, this information is not required)
This table will give you an overview of the Vietnam business visa fee, please do not hesitate to check out a new update with the Vietnam visa fees.
Can Thai citizens extend their Vietnam business visa in Vietnam?
We are pleased to confirm that, Thailand passport holders can extend Vietnam business visa when they are in Vietnam. A business visa can be extended or renewed later and the processing time will take 5 – 7 working days.