Have you ever heard about Vietnam E-visa? What is it and how to apply Vietnam Evisa? This article will supply you – Chinese citizen with detailed information about it.
- What Chinese citizens should notice about Vietnam visa requirements?
- How can Chinese citizens apply for Vietnam visa?
Vietnam and Chinese are both Asian country, so movement to the 2 countries are no longer different for citizens between them. This makes Chinese citizens more easier to get Vietnam visa, and Vietnam Evisa as well. This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam E-visa especially in China.
What is Vietnam e-Visa for Chinese citizens?
This is a type of via applied for some countries assigned by Vietnam Government on February 2017, with maximum 30 days of stay, and only single entry. It is also fast, cheap and can be applied online. China is in the list of countries that its citizens can apply E-Visa to Vietnam. But please note that It’s not apply to Chinese e-passport holders (passport number begin with “E”).
How long is the validity of the Vietnam e-Visa?
The Vietnam e-Visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam E-visa Requirements for Chinese citizens?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days. It also must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam e-Visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do you need to show when entering Vietnam?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- An Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. We gave detailed guide in How to apply for Vietnam Visa in China so you can find out ways to apply for visa on arrival.
- You can remain Vietnam for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date with Vietnam e-Visa.
- Chinese travelers wanting to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam e-Visa?
If you want to apply Vietnam E-visa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Access the website and fill in Apply Vietnam visa form include the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International airport you land.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any cities in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
What is the cost of Vietnam e-Visa for Chinese citizens?
The total fee you have to pay to get E-Visa = Visa service fee + Supporting Services
- Visa service fee: Fee paying for the sponsor in Vietnam to arrange approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. Please note that it is unable to get visa on arrival without the approval letter. This fee depends on your nationality and type of visa you choose. You can click here for your reference.
- Supporting Services: Add-on service in case you need some special supports from the time processing your approval letter to the date of arrival.
However, depending on how rush you need visa, the service fee will be higher or lower.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Are you satisfied with this section? Is there any question that we do not list? In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.