Visitors in Malaysia who want to take a trip to Vietnam all need a Vietnam Visa to enter. This section will give foreigners some information about Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia.
- Tips for foreigners to apply Vietnam Business visa in Malaysia
- How is Vietnam visa fees in Malaysia?
What is Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia?
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and foreigners in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors who travel to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa. However, there also has Vietnam Exemption list that some nationality are exempted from Vietnam visa in a limited period. If you are Malaysian citizens, you are allowed to visit Vietnam without visa within 30 days. In case you are not Malaysian citizen but now living in Malaysia, you can check the table below to know whether you need to apply or not.
What to prepare when applying Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia?
You have to prepare following documents before submitting your application for a Vietnam tourist visa:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam E-visa is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
3 simple steps to get Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia
To apply for Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE with your information including Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? We recommend you to use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports, or some extra services are available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Can foreigners apply Vietnam Tourist visa in Malaysia via Embassy?
By this way, visitors have to go to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia and apply for the Visa there. For both Malaysian passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to Embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up. It takes you about 5 to 7 days to process a Vietnam visa, so if you are in urgent case, you can not use this way.
Vietnamese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, PersiaranStonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: email@example.com
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa in Malaysia. In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.