Vietnam visa is required for Chinese citizens in particular and for foreigners in general, except that country is in Vietnam Exemption list. How to apply for Vietnam Visa for Chinese citizens?
There are many ways to apply for Vietnam Visa for Chinese citizens. We will introduce you the 2 popular ways, you can consider and choose the most suitable one.
Applying Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy Or Consulate
Applying Vietnam visa directly at Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, this is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa.
What do you need to do when you want to apply for Vietnam Visa for Chinese citizens?
- The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation.
- Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process.
- You will be surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
What are the required documents when you want to apply for Vietnam Visa for Chinese citizens? The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months, photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background, image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
For further information, please contact Vietnam embassy/ consulate in China.
Applying Vietnam Visa Via Visa On Arrival
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is the visa applying for all nationalities all over the world, coming to Vietnam for tourist purpose or business purpose, with variety length of stay and time of entry:
- 1 month single entry
- 1 month multiple entries
- 3 months single entry
- 3 months multiple entries
- 6 months multiple entries
- 1 year multiple entries
Visa On Arrival has its own advantages, such as fast (only 2 working day for basic services, and 1- 8 hours for urgent services), time-saving and effort-saving (don’t have to go to the embassy/ consulate directly), simple (don’t have to prepare complicated documents), highly secret (personal information is kept in secret), and cheap (cheaper than other visa services).
Another thing you need to know is that Visa On Arrival is only valid for those who enter Vietnam via airports. At the moment, there are 6 international airports in Vietnam agreeing on this visa, included:
- Noi Bai International Airport in Ha Noi City
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang City
- Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang City
- Phu Quoc International Airport in Phu Quoc Island
- Cat Bi International Airport in Hai Phong City.
When applying Vietnam visa online via trusted website such as visavietnamonline.org or visaonlinevietnam.com, you are not required documents and you can also book extra service to make your trip be more comfortable and flexible. Some available extra services are AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION…
Applying Vietnam Visa On Arrival Procedure
It’s not allowed to apply Visa On Arrival from the embassy or consulate directly. Therefore, you have to choose a sponsor in Vietnam, and then you ask this one to apply Visa On Arrival for you. There are many sponsors which can apply Visa On Arrival in Vietnam now, but you should choose a prestigious company with fast, cheap and good-supporting quality.
How to apply for Vietnam visa in China? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any cities in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
- Before applying for Vietnam visa upon arrival, make sure your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa upon arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239