Chinese citizens are required a Vietnam visa if they want to enter Vietnam. There are many kinds of visa and we will give you in detail of Vietnam Visa Requirements for Chinese citizens.
There are milions of Chinese going to Vietnam every year, it means entering Vietnam is now not as difficult as in the past. If you want to enter Vietnam, you need to response Vietnam Visa Requirements for Chinese citizens.
Do Chinese citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Unfortunately, China is not in Vietnam Exemption list so a visa is required for them to visit Vietnam. There are 2 options that Chinese nationals may have: Getting Vietnam visa by visiting Vietnam embassy in China or applying online for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from China.
According to the current Vietnam’s Law, Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. If you are not Chinese citizens but live in China, please look up the list below to see whether your nationality is required a Vietnam visa or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Besides, there are two cases that the you can travel to Vietnam without Visa
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Here are some information when applying for Vietnam visa:
– In case you want to apply for visa in person at Vietnam Embassy, you can find the address of Vietnam Embassy in China, it is open only within work hours on business days.
– The Vietnam embassy in China is reachable by telephone but you can still present yourself there in person to get information on what is required from you by the immigration department of Vietnam, as a visa applicant to Vietnam.
– Passport must be at least ONE MONTH valid prior to your proposed date of exit from Vietnam (ex. Visa issued for 01st – 30th March, 2019, passport expiration date must be from 30th April, 2019 on wards).
– Photo must NOT be taken more than one year ago.
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
An application for a Vietnam visa on Arrival via Vietnam visa agencies that work in hand with the immigration department of Vietnam. This new visa on arrival policy has also significantly eased and streamlined the entire process, in the new process very little or almost no paperwork is required and the process is also considerably faster in comparison to the erstwhile process. The process usually begins with the selection of an agency that can process the visa application form for you. These agencies are mandated and contracted by the Immigration department and hence they need to be registered and recognized, so ensure that they do have all the necessary permissions before you share your sensitive personal data with them.
You can choose one of the above two options when seeking a visa to Vietnam as a Chinese citizen at your convenience.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any cities in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Documents Requirement For Chinese Passport Holders
Both applicants of the Vietnam visa by direct application at the embassy and those who apply for the Vietnam visa online through agents’ websites are required to meet the following standards:
- Must have a valid passport you acquired over six months ago
- Must have two most recent passport photos at hand, that aren’t any older than six months.
- The letter of approval you present must present information that matches that in your passport.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Chinese citizens: Work Permit
Chinese passport holders are now in Vietnam for working purpose so much. You know, if Chinese nationals want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
About Vietnam visa requirements for Chinese nationals, there are something to be noted:
- Person who does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from China or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Chinese citizens
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners in general and Chinese passport holders in particular are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. This is one of Vietnamese visa requirements as well: extension for Vietnam visa. In case the passenger has visa expired without further extension, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
We heartily inform you that when you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
The 3 basic Vietnam Visa extension are trade visa, tourism visa, and work visa. Vietnam Visa Requirements for Chinese citizens and Procedures are different.