The Indian or all other nationalities are living in India, they need visa to Vietnam unless nationalities have Vietnam Visa exemption list.
You can get visa to Vietnam from Indian by two ways:
1. The passengers can apply visa online https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form to get approval letter for getting visa on arrival( Visa stamped and pay visa stamping fee at Immigration Department in Vietnam International Airports when they arrived.
This kind visa is saved for citizens who are living far away from the Vietnam Embassy and they don’t want to leave passport and all documents to Embassy in Indian.
- Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in website https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form
- Processing time: normal need 1 to 2 working days only. In Emergency the passenger can use urgent or Emergency service they can get approval letter visa from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Required Documents: only copy documents needed
- How way do they apply online ? too easy, The passenger just access this website link only https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form, to fill the form online, they will receive a confirmation letter in time as service required by enail
- Finally, you take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD dollars for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit https://visaonlinevietnam.com/application-process
2. The passenger can apply visa to Vietnam from Indian at Vietnam Embassy in Indian
If they apply visa to Vietnam from Indian at the Vietnam Embassy in Indian, you need to know:
- Visa Section: Vietnam Embassy
- The processing time: it depends on you how normal or urgent you need. For sure everything for applying visa, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy for details.
- Required documents: passport, all documents relative for applying visa money, one envelope with stamp on it. The passenger need supply exactly address for sending to avoid missing all.
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
Address: 17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, Indian
Phone: (91-11) 2301 98
Fax: (91-11) 2301 05
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Telephone: (00-91) 23018059; ext: 46 (answering machine; visa officer available on phone from 4:00 to 5:00p.m or for emergency cases only) Working hours: 9:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. Visa collection is in the afternoon, from 4:00 to 5:00.
- To make sure your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages before applying Vietnam visa,
- It is suitable for those traveling by air to Vietnam and get visa on arrival option
For any further information, please kindly https://visaonlinevietnam.com/contact-us.htm . We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!